NMED Information and Permits

Navajo Generating StationFor lists of NMED Hazardous Waste permits go to: http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/HWB/ 
then scroll down to DOD Facilities; DOE Facilities; Other; or Commercial/Private Facilities.

For the NMED Air Quality Bureau permits go to: http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/aqb/

For the NMED Ground Water Quality Bureau discharge permits go to: http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/gwb/

For a list of the Superfund Sites in New Mexico and their status go to: http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/gwb/NMED-GWQB-SOS-Current Project.htm

For NMED Surface Water Quality Bureau permits go to:
http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/swqb/ then go to:

  • National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits issued by the Environmental Protection Agency Region 6 (listing) or
  • Public Notice for Section 401 Clean Water Act permits

For DOE sites go to http://www.em.doe.gov/Pages/SitesLocations.aspx

This information was taken from the NMED website between February 20 and 22, 2012 and updated in 2015.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *